Drawing.

Tech_ 1 Slide
The topic of this slide is my hobby of drawing. Drawing is important to me because it became a way for me to relax and find inspiration. Not only that it helped me find myself after something tragic happened. Because of drawing I learned and rediscovered myself to become the person I am today. The reason why my drawing focus is mostly on flowers or nature because when I see flowers, I see something else too. I see emotions from all different views. For example, when people see sunflowers they will feel happy because of the bright yellow petals surrounding the seeds, but when I see it, I feel a hint of depressed because sunflowers bring happiness, but sadness is the emotion people need to feel happy from. Every flower to me gives me a different vibe and these vibes give me the inspiration to draw them. From my flower drawings, I found my calmness. Everytime I stop and think about my life and how I changed from seeing the darkness to seeing the bright lights again.
My slide gives a very simple and direct reason how drawing is important to me and my usually focus of it. This way give a very general idea of my topic so my slide doesn’t tell my story.  This slide includes an image of a sunflower bleeding off the edge of the slide. The text flowers is in rainbow colors so it’s able to catch the audience attention. The word drawing in this slide is diagonal and the largest font size so the audience can easily tell that the main idea or topic of this slide is drawing. “Where my Inspiration is Found.” is colored in pink and purple so the audience can easily see it. There is a lot of empty spaces in the slide so the images and the text are not crowd.