Emulation Handbook

G10 Emulation Handbook Template- Jade Gilliam

Monie Duong (Student 2020)
Monie Duong

From this project, I learned that you love Narnia, like me. I also learned that the titles of the chapters were a way to sum up the whole idea of it. I enjoyed the color scheme because of the contrast and it remained as a theme throughout your whole handbook. I liked the different fonts as well because it was decorative and easy to read at the same time.

Valerie Berta (Student 2020)
Valerie Berta

For element #1, it was an interesting way for the author to organize each section by starting of with a main idea, in which was the definitions. It’s even more interesting to know various ways an author, especially yours, can make out of beginning with a main idea. I liked the fact that the book is named, The lover's Dictionary and your elements pertain to just that.

Mayah Gold (Student 2020)
Mayah Gold

Jade! There were some great aspects of this that were great! I love how based on how the book is about love and the book cover you made your layout all cute and heartsy and lovey-dovey. I think it's adorable. Also, I think you did a really well written job portraying the style of your author through your own scene.