Emulation Handbook ~ Randy Le

Peter Keo (Student 2021)
Peter Keo

This handbook fits in well with the theme of the book Randy read, which is the Martian. The font is very futuristic and there are clip arts of rockets and the moon. The color scheme of blue and yellow also makes it easy to read. As for the information that Randy gives in his handbook, he hits it spot-on, providing examples and analyzing why it's important and what kind of effect it has on the reader. Randy's scene is also very in-line with the writing of the Martian, as he included every element and even went as far as including morse code in order to make the scene "his". Fantastic job by Randy.

Ida McGrath (Student 2021)
Ida McGrath

Your layout looks really good, by using a consistent background that also hints at your main theme (good job!) it allows for your words to pop and draws our attention. You clearly mark which segment is which and what you are talking about. Your about the author for yourself was a really nice touch and really well said. Great job!!!

Kyree Yates (Student 2021)
Kyree Yates

I really really enjoyed your emulation. I feel like I was watching a movie while reading your emulation. This was probably my favorite out of all the ones I read so far. Great job Randy

Jonathan Rodebaugh (Student 2021)
Jonathan Rodebaugh

Great job Randy! The emulation scene was really good, and on point, with the author you were emulating. I really enjoyed the scene. I like also how you designed your book, to make the background and font look space themed. It was really eye catching.

Jacob Prunes (Student 2021)
Jacob Prunes

Great job your emulation looks great. You listened to what I said about adding more switching from first person to third which is great. So great job on that. Your design looks very nice. Orange and blue is a nice combo and the rocket on the side going up is phenomenal.