enemy of the state.

-In the film the government is portrayed as effiecent and intelligent. But the thing about them is that they are fruads. 

-When privacy is lost, I consider that completly arbitrarry. The community doesnt deserve to have its privacy invaded. After 9-11 a lot of people's privacy was invaded, some people didnt deserve to have that happen to them. Setting up wires to track people is completely and utterly crazy. Of course if this person has committed a felony in the past its understandable, but if they're just suspcious i dont think its ok. 

-I feel as though the governmetn shouldn't have access to anyone life unless the person has committed a previous felony. I feel this way because I wouldnt want the government tapping into my phone seeing texts that cause absolutly no harm. I know this wouldn't happen but its just an example. People shouldn't be sayign things such as "i'm going to kill the president" or I'm going to cause destruction or things along those lines. Its unesscary and if they say things like that, they need to check themselves before they wreck themselves. 

-Indivuduals freedom should be restricted when they seriously hurt somebody or they have made continuous threats and nothing stops them. Then at that point they should be put into a mental instituttion