Espaol Benchmark Q1:Gabby,Dan,Malik

WATCH ON DROPBOX !

Our video is about a boy named Steven. He is moving from Philadelphia to Spain because of his dad's new job. In this video you will learn how to conjugate verbs in the yo form. You will learn to conjugate each form in regular and irregular form. We hope you learn something from the video but also enjoy it!

The purpose of the project is to teach Steven spanish. After watching the video Steven should be able to conjugate verbs in the yo and tú form, and to tell us what he did over the summer. The way we arrived to the goals were using flashcards. This is important to us in the video because these are the cards that taught steven how to speak Spanish. Our final product when we look at it is very good. On the other hand if we were to be given the chance to do something over we would probably add onto our script and rerecord some of the clips. in our group we are proud that we have been cooperating very well and getting everything done on time. Questions we have for Steven are, Did our flashcards help you with learning the Spanish? Was writing your paragraph about Spanish easy or hard? and How do you like España so far?

LINKvvvvv

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11150531/Espa%C3%B1ol%20Benchmark%20-%20Medium.m4v