Exxon-Valdez Oil Spill: Luna's Reflection

What went well?
I felt that all of us, as a group, were able to be flexible and listen to each others' opinions. We also did a lot of good research. I thought that our infographic had a lot of good information on it.

What did not?
Although we had a lot of ideas, we were not able to carry through with all of them. Mostly, this was because of some time management issues. We worked hard on the project every day during class, but did not work on it at home or outside of class.

What would you do differently next time?
I would put more time into the project outside of class. I would also try to incorporate more charts or graphs; we had text but no data representations.

How did you do for the 10 infographic tips:
I think that our group was most successful in being different (because our spiral with photos was a unique idea), being attractive (because our design was elegant in black and white!), and being accurate (because our information was spot-on).
I think we could have done a lot better in being visual (because, although we had photos, most of our info was text), being varies (because we just had text and photos), and being concise (because we had little paragraphs at the bottom).
Exxon-Valdez bach-alaya-luna