2fer #2

Myi, Harte

In War there are many examples of strength and weaknesses. Some are in the guns that the soldiers hold or what they are armed with a battle or fight and then with the soldier's family. Their way of life after a battle have been won or lost. Even after loss friends or brothers in arms that have fallen in battle, weakness is not a bad thing if shows that you are human and are able to feel your fears and your strengths. It will hurt the pride of the person and make them feel like a God when they win. All of mankind  are supposed to be strong, tough and brave. Not like a child weak and cowardly and afraid to do or say anything. They must be like a rock for their people.

In Skyrim Raven stone cloak make his walk for being a prisoner to being a legend  to the masses. Just south of whiterun there is a tavern by the name of Nord’n hurting. Raven stone cloak beings to  eating, drinking and talking to people. As a bard plays and tells the story of the dragonborn. One to have held the power itself to kill the basest of all dragons. The people at the tavern, don’t  know that Raven is the one man that they speak of in that song, because he looks like a soldier of the companions. In the game it says "As the bard starts to play and tell the story dragonborn, the song goes “Our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's heart. I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes. With a voice wielding the power of the ancient Nord art, Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes. It's an end to the evil, of all Skyrim's foes. Beware, beware, the Dragonborn comes. For the darkness has passed, and the legend yet grows, You'll know, you'll know the Dragonborn comes.” Raven beings to sing along". This shows how the man of legendary skill is like a man that like to drink his fill and eat too. It is  because the bard just starts to play, also he is yelling in front of people that don't know him and he doesn't know. He is happy he's known as the  dragonborn. Raven shows that he is not just a killing machine, but a man that has a heart and that protects the people of Skyrim.

In Whiterun there is a bard named Mikael that plays the song ‘Age of Aggression’ the Tavern name is Bannered Mare. The song goes ’We drink to our youth, two days come and gone for the Age of Aggression is just about done. We'll drive out the Stormcloaks and restore what we own. With our blood and our steel we'll take back our home. Down with Ulfric, the killer of kings. On the day of your death, we'll drink and we'll sing. We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives. And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies. But this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean. Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams.’ In this song you see that they think of Raven as  the one that that brought peace to the land.

WS: http://www.elderscrolls.com/skyrim/