Film Reviews

jp
jp
A movie that passed the the Bechdel and/or Mako Mori tests, is Jurassic Park yet the 2 women do not even have a conversation. Yes it passes but nothing real, like real communication is not made. I give this movie a 3.5 for there is 2 women, when they talk with 2 lines each fully to each other that is good enough. I mean in this movie there was plenty of chances for more women actress and more convo between them. There is plenty of space for improvement. 
ll
ll

If I were to make my own rules I would make a total of 4. First it would be a 25% of the actors would be women. For if there were 2 women but 100 men that is not fair. The second rule would be that you have to look at movie situation because if there are 2 women that are in the a old timed movie zone when communication is hard, and when the communication is not made between the 2 women that is not always the movies fault. The third part is that at least one women/girl has clothes that does not show-off anything. The fourth rule would be that there has to a good communication that is not about men/boys but about something smart like work and/or education. 

The movie that I reviewed is the The Lord Of Rings Trilogy there are 3 very important and strong, forceful women. They all were respectful clothing and even though they do not talk to each other for the huge distance gaps between them it is understandable. All of there conversation are well also for they do not exactly talk about men but about the war. Overall I give this movie a 4.5 they lost the .5 for they still could have found a way to at least find a way of communication between at least 2 or the women.