Final Perspective Drawing

photo
photo
a. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before?
One thing I know now is that is how to make things appear 3-D and the vanishing point now is like a hero too me when it comes to drawing. My 3- D drawings were ok but they are much better now! 

b. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better?
Learning everything we did in the quarter helped me make this room without those practices and tips given in class I would not be able to do all this. This drawing would be worst than it is now which would be really scary I mean it's bad enough. 

c. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?
I would make my lines darker and color it in without color sometimes I feel like something is missing and I wanted to color this piece as well but the thing is that some of the lines and parts would fade into the color and not be seen as much.

d. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?
I would tell them to learn how to make a vanishing point first of all! It can be hard to make something like this and it is but in order to get this done you need to know the basics of view like bird eye's view. Other than that your fine!

e. What resource helped you the most and why?
http://www.slideshare.net/marciehull/perspective-step-by-step
This site was a life helper I mean I knew how to draw most of the things but I forgot some easy things and when I looked at this slide deck it came to my rescue!