Final Perspective Drawing

photo1 (4)
photo1 (4)
​I learned many different things throughout this process but one thing I specifically learned was that there are different types of lines like Horizontal, Orthogonal, and Vertical to the vanishing point at when all lines in the drawing end up meeting each other. Those things that I learn are all connected because without knowing them, I would have never draw anything what I got right now. These are very easy things that are need to follow and I feel that the vanishing point helped create the drawing. If I was to do this assignment again, I would different is to color it in more. Like I would make some lines darker and some light and just put color period. I think my project would've came out better if I used color. My advice to someone who hasn't never drawn a one point perspective drawing before is it can be hard to make something like this and it is but in order to get this done you need to know the simple of views like bird eye's view. This resource was the most helpful http://www.slideshare.net/marciehull/perspective-step-by-step because it has step by step process and slide show with pictures to go with it.