Final Perspective Drawing

a. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before?

One thing I learned from this project is what drawing something really takes. It takes time. It takes countless eraser strokes and even more pencil lines. The lesson is not about the end result, but like in life, learning from your mistakes. The one point perspective makes it look like you are standing in the classroom taking a picture.   

b. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better?

Learning this made my drawing better because I was not afraid of making a mistake. Since I was little, I was scared of messing up my drawing. I knew that  I could easily erase, but  I wanted to be like professionals, never knowing that they messed up too.

c. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?

If I did this assignment again, I would  start with a 12 inch horizontal line 5-7 inches from the top of the paper. When I messed up  it was usually when I started the drawing. I take a long time to draw something so I would also organize better.

d. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?

My advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before is: before you draw an object figure out which line is which (horizontal, vertical, or perspective lines).

e. What resource helped you the most and why?

The resource that helped me the most  is this site:

http://www.bramhaa.com/draw-it-all-%E2%80%93-one-point-perspective-for-beginners-in-animation/691

They showed one two and three point perspectives, and explained how to draw one point perspective.