Final Perspective Drawing

20140414_092850
20140414_092850
a. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before?

One thing that I know now that I didn't know before was that there is  a such thing as an orthogonal line that is basically like a diagonal line but it's origin is the vanishing point. 

b. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better?

Learning this made my drawings cleaner and more precise. I'm not much of a visual artist so getting to use rulers in art was kind of like a blessing, it made drawing easier.

c. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?

If I did this assignment again I would pay more attention to the ceiling tiles because I wasn't using them at first but when I started to use them they were very helpful. 

d. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?

My advice is to just go for it and don't worry about the lines being too perfect because it will drive you crazy trying to check and make sure that every line is exactly where it needs to be.

e. What resource helped you the most and why?

Although the slide share was very helpful my peers jumped in when the slides share confused me. Even though one point perspective is only three lines they often got jumbled and confusing. So where the slide share failed my peers got me back on track.