Final Perspective Drawing

artt
artt
One thing I learned was how to draw in one perspective. I learned about the vanishing point, the horizon line and orthogonals. Before this class I didn’t know how to draw in one perspective and I just drew freehand. After learning how about one perspective my drawings looked more realistic and proportional. If I were to do this assignment again I would measure some of the lines more precisely so I could make sure they were perfectly horizontal or vertical. I would also add more details, like some of the pictures on the walls and other details. My advice to someone who has never drawn in one point perspective before is to always use a ruler and make sure to measure everything. I would also tell them that you need to make sure you have a good ruler or it will be hard to draw some of the longer lines. The resource that helped me the most was the slide show that Ms. Hull made that had step by step instructions on how to draw a room in one point perspective. The reason it was so helpful was because it was very specific and easy to understand. It also had pictures that were useful for seeing what you were supposed to draw.