FINAL PERSPECTIVE DRAWING

photo (3)
photo (3)

One thing that I have learned specifically that I did not know before is how to try one point perspective. Before taking this art class I could never draw a one point perspective for my life, but after learning the steps and tips for drawing one point perspective it enriched my abilities to draw. So now it comes easily to me to draw one point perceptive drawings. This made my drawing better because it tested me and it brought out skills that I would of never found if it was not for this lesson. Also it helped me make my drawings more clear? For example before I would just free hand my drawing and would not use my artist eye to see if it was realistic. But now it comes a custom to me to make sure to proof-edit my work and make sure that my lines are correct. If I were to do this assignment again I would use my time wisely and finish the main components of the room first then add the details in. My advice for someone who has never drawled a one point perceptive is to use a ruler at all times! If not it would mess up the whole room and also use your artistic eye. Artist or not everyone has an artistic eye. Also make sure you use your Horizontal line and vanishing point, this is the main structure for the drawing. Resources that had helped me the most was the ruler because the lines are the one that brought the drawing to life and made everything realistic.