Final Perspective Drawing

photo (1)
photo (1)

I have learned a lot of new things when working on one-point perspective. Though I think the most thing I learned is that lines have to be either be vertical, horizontal, or orthogonal. The lines have to be either of these choices are it will ruin the rest of the drawing. How this improved my drawing is that instead just setting a certain length and drawing diagonal lines. By knowing this, I created the right lines that went all the way to the vanishing point.  

I would probably give more detail in the small things like the window blinds. Also with more practice I will be able to draw straight lines faster and won’t have to erase as much as I did during this project. My advice to them would be to make sure you draw your necessary lines to the vanishing point. Without them, it wouldn't be in one-point perspective. I think the slideshow that Mrs. Hull provided was the most helpful. It was really helped to show how to draw in one-point perspective. It showed us more of what to do in one-point perspective which really helped when working out home.