Final Perspective Drawing

phoneismess
phoneismess
Before we were assigned this project, I did not understand orthogonal lines. How do I draw them? Why are they so special? Who are they working for? Now that I can draw an orthogonal with ease, my life has drastically improved. I have millions of friends who are dying to know my secret! I can speak 450 different languages! I accidentally became the CEO of multiple Fortune 500 companies! But most importantly, I can harness my knowledge to artfully create a stylish one point perspective drawing of a room that is sure to impress. If I were silly enough to decide that this drawing wasn't perfect (Imagine that!), I would make it a point to tactfully craft a set of photographs as wonderful as my drawing. Now let's say my buddy Barack calls and finally decides to do something that will truly inspire hope and change. Of course, Barack needs to make a one point perspective drawing of that little white house he lives in! Unfortunately, Barack has never done this before, which is why he called an expert like myself. I'd say, "Hey Barack, it's easy to make a one point perspective drawing. Just remember to always use a straightedge, and measure everything you feel is necessary." Barack would be able to easily fashion a glorious drawing of his house using my advice. Now, allow me to thank my resources that got me to this wonderful position as Barack is calling for the third time today. Something about some Ukrainians? Whatever. Anyway, I was really helped by the slide deck created by one Marcie Hull about creating a one point perspective drawing. Goodbye friends, I need to take this call and I can't take a call, write a paragraph, and own Jay-Z at Pong at the same time.