1. What is one thing that you learned specifically that you did not know before?
One thing that I learned during this quarter in art was that if you knew how to draw three different lines that it would be much easier to draw. I am not an artist so know that helped a lot.
2. How did learning this thing make your drawing better?
Yes it helped a whole lot while drawing. All I used was lines to complete this drawing and I believe it turned out great.
3. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?
One thing that I would do differently was not fold up the paper to be so small. As I was drawing I found it harder and harder to draw with the creases that I made. Another thing that I would change is how much empty space I have in my drawing.
4. What advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?
One piece of advice that I would give to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing is that its all about the lines you draw. You want to make them as straight as possible because that is what makes or breaks the drawing.
5. What resource helped you the most and why?
The resource that helped me the most was the slideshow that Mrs.Hull put onto canvas for us. On the slide were steps on how to complete our drawing. This was very helpful because when I was lost I could go there for help.