Final Perspective Drawing

REAL ART FP
REAL ART FP
Throughout my time in Ms.Hull's art class I have learned many things. I have learned many artistic definitions from orthogonal lines to vanishing point. These are the two more important aspects in a one point perspective drawing. These have helped me with my drawing because I knew where to make things disappear and I also knew where some specific lines (orthogonal lines) in the drawing should be headed, which is directly to the vanishing point. If I were to do this assignment again I would spend more time adding as much detail as I possibly could. If you are a first timer to one point perspective drawing, one tip I would give you is to start off by finding your vanishing point. This is important because once you do this, you know where everything else should be pointed to. Some resources that really helped throughout this process were my art teacher Ms.Hull and certain links that she put up for preparation for this final project. For example: http://drawsketch.about.com/od/perspective/ss/1ptperspective.htm