Final Stamp Design

For this project, we had to show our knowledge about negative and positive space. So what we had to do was create a stamp using negative and positive space. To start off our stamps, we had to come up with words that we think would symbolizes us. I decided to go with the word "fresh." The reason I chose this word was because I have been using it ever since I was 10. I just came up with it for my PSN account and now I use it for most of my social media accounts. Then we had to come up with a design that has no line drawings for our stamp. After we had our design, we had to cut out the positive space. After this, we had to glue it to our sketchbook, take a photo of it, and make a blog about it. When I was coming up with the design, I decided to make the letters positive space because they were the things I want the audience to focus on. I did this because in most advertisements and logos, I noticed that the things that they want us to focus on is the positive space. I also learned that positive space and negative space in designs are usually different colors. Since I learned this, I made the letters orange and chose a white paper to be the background. I also made the letters in a custom to make the stamp more interesting and less dull. I added the sparkle there also to do the same thing.
New Doc 2017-05-11_2-01
New Doc 2017-05-11_2-01