Final Stamp Design

This stamp represents me in many ways. The biggest thing in the stamp is the baseball,this is because it's probably one of the more important things in my life, It helps me just not think of anything but having fun. The canoe paddle on the side is for my passion of canoeing and the water in general. I've always loved the water and to swim or just play in it. The nike symbol is my brand, which I will always wear, because of my favorite thing to wear. In the direct middle, is the University of San Francisco logo, this is because it was the college my mom went to, and I always rep them with my sweatshirt, and even normal shirt. I got my final design, because I thought of a baseball first. It came to my mind first, so I put it down. Then I was looking around and noticed my sweatshirt. The sweatshirt that I wear every single day, and the logo and I thought about how much this actually meant to me. Then I thought of my camp, the camp that I've gone to for seven years. So I put down a paddle, it was something that I used the most at the camp for seven years. Lastly the nike logo I got from thinking about my style, and what I look to have or what I already have. Nike, being on a lot of the things I have.
new doc 2017-05-15 13.10.21_20170515131104