Final Stamp Editor

Goofy. The word I picked to describe me and as my stamp is goofy. The reason I picked this word is because it is an unique word that can be illustrated in many different ways. The image and drawing I chose for the word goofy was a jester hat. The reason I put a jester hat and the word goofy together is because during medieval times, jesters were the clowns of the village. They would make fun of themselves and wear silly clothes with random colors to make the village and especially the king laugh. The whole reason for the jester is to please the king. Make him happy and laugh. I honestly enjoy making everyone laugh. It's an great sight seeing people laugh because it makes you feel like they're happy now because of you. The reason I chose to do the hat of an jester instead of an outfit or his scepter is because the hat has an easy design and shape. The scepter is an very thin staff that would take to much to look at or enlarge. The outfit is too much and would look like a normal outfit with the negative and positive areas. It just wouldn't look right. I think that me choosing to do the jester hat isn't really original but it is very unique and creative.