"FirePlace" In Tent.

The reason of this project was to be able to learn and know how to use a battery in order to light a circuit of our choice that we had made. In my project i chose to make a tent like figure that had a camp fire inside of it which was the bulbs in the inside being lit up by the battery. The triangle like figure was cut out and shaped from a cardboard. As i hot glued the top part together to make a complete triangle i let it cool down as i went and got some elastic paper that was see through. I used it so the light in the inside of the triangle so everyone can see where the light was coming from. In order to keep that in place i used electricity tape to tape it on the sides so it would come out of place or break. The battery was set on the outside of the triangle because it wouldn't have the chance to fit inside of the triangle. Both ends are closed and the wires are extended so that if you attach both sides of the wire onto the battery the lights would light up and not waste battery but light up the lights when it is needed. 
I made my project into a parallel circuit so that it would be easier to have the same amount of light on all of the branches and that the battery would last i guess longer than usual. The bulbs in the first branch had a yellow bulb and a white one which both had the least amount of resistance. Then the second branch had a red and orange bulbs which had the highest amount of resistance built into it. Each branch had the same amount of electricity run into it because they were in parallel. I came up with all this for my circuit because i thought that it would be the best way to put it. The lights worked and the structure was strong enough to hold everything in place and have it work properly. 
IMG_20121121_115834
IMG_20121121_115834
IMG_20121121_115842
IMG_20121121_115842