First Amendment: Freedom of Religion Alsardary Q2 BM

Here's my Q2 BM based on the First Amendment: Freedom of Religion. Enjoy!

Ms. Laufenberg,

Sorry its on YouTube, I'll talk to you in class next time I see you.

Here it is!

Here's my Work Cited as well!

Reflection

To start this reflection off, I chose the topic "Freedom of Religion" in the First Amendment because it honestly means the most to me. It plays a huge part in who I am and if I was not able to practice the religion I wanted, my life would turn 360˚. Religion makes me, and the point that I am allowed to practice my religion without any judgement or doubt is really a true blessing that the US has. It is why it is so multi-cultural and diverse and that is what makes the US the land of the free. Also, since I can really relate alot to it and share my own experiences and thoughts, I thought it would be a great topic of choice. I liked this project because it was actually really interesting and fun to do, and it wasnt like a paper or anything, it was something visual which helped in my wanting to do the documentary to perfection. Also, there was a great amount of time for us to finish as well. As for some of the most challenging things, I had only one great and super hard challenge: Procastination/Time-Management. I really had a long time to do this and I always put it off to other days to the point where when I started when I got back home I would be tired and fall asleep. I finally put myself together in midst of turning it late, but I really do believe when I put my mind to things I can get them done really well.

The most interesting fact/event that I investigated was the point of view in which I would turn up if the freedom of religion did not exist. This project was fantastic, well put together, I would not change really anything. The only trouble I ran into was the procastination, but I finally got over it. Something that went well in this project was the way it was designed just like a documentary. If I could do this BM over again I would definitely make earlier decisions, get my footage earlier, and not procrastinate AT ALL. I really did like my topic, so I probably wouldnt change it. I learned alot about my own life and the blessings I have, and I really gained a good experience expressing my thoughts and feelings on the topic and its impact on my life.