First Book Review_Book: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

A Wrinkle in Time. That's a nice title, but I think the book deserved a title that is more profound. The word "wrinkle" makes me think of something old and decrepit, which is something this book was not. This book was...quite interesting I must say. 
I like the main character Meg, she was differently. Literally. Which was ironic because in most cases characters that are not different push to be different, but Meg pushed to not be contrastive. High school was hard for her because she was different and she even complained to her mother about it. Meg deeply wanted to be, ordinary, standard, typical and bland. Sounds like fun. Right? Then Meg was able to view her wish with a new perspective. After going to a place where everyone and everything was the same. She saw the evil that resided within that place. Being different was no longer a setback. 
"Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. (French. Pascal. The heart has its reasons, whereof reason knows nothing." 
I totally and utterly agree with this quote. The heart of this author knew the reason why this story was written in a scientific fiction manner, although it is not one. To get readers to think about fiction beyond what they "think" they know. But as far as the reason of getting readers to think that way, is the unknown. 
I would recommend this book to just about any person willing to read something they haven't read before. Don't think I've ever read a book that has reminded me of this one and others should read it, to see if they'd feel the same.