Fodie's Q3 Art Portfolio

​I'm in the 11th grade and I'm in my third quarter of advance art. I'm not the best drawer but I have been improving a lot in art ever since taking this class. This quarter we had to do five major projects. The first major project was advanced coloring. We had to pick three different picture to print and color in. My first one was a picture I printed off the canvas page. The second was printed out picture of Pikachu. The last was a printed out picture of LeBron James. I chose these three out of everything else because I wanted to three different fun drawing to color in. My second major project was my self portrait. We did the same thing in the first quarter but my self portrait in this quarter was way better than my other one from earlier this year. I improved in a whole lot like lines, shapes, and coloring in my self portrait. My third major project was value. I drawled from white to dark by using pencils and marker. I started off light and then got darker.. My fourth major project was basic shapes. I drew a fish. I started first using shapes like square, triangles, and circles. After, I erased some of the shapes and fixed up my drawing and made it more look like a fish. My final project was animal shapes. I drew a shark. I drew it first and finally colored it in. As the end of the school years comes to a close, I will try to keep up with all the hard work and continue to improve. Hopefully by the end of the year, I will become better artist.