France vs Romania

Based in the theory of Five point Framework from the book Collapse by Jared Diamond, this project above was made with the propose of evaluate and grade (0-10) the collapsibility of two country by comparing each other.

The first country France, officially called the French Republic. It’s the second largest country in Europe (with 65,350,000 of people). The capital is Paris; the official language is the French, and the currency the Euro. They have a unitary semi-presidential constitutional republic government. 

In the other hand we have Romania, a Southern European country, with a smaller population (just 19,042,936 people). The capital is Bucharest; the official language is Romanian, and their government is unitary semi-presidential republic. Like France, Romania also has as currency the Euro.

Both part of the European Union and they are in a very good condition of life in general. Those facts make harder the job of evaluate collapsibility and the criterion to grade it. Also my knowledge in cybernetics is poor, this I would like to change in a future presentation.

Overall by the process of making this project, I enjoy it and learned a lo about those two countries, and I was very impress with how those five point framework apply to any community, and even those that we think are very advance, had their point where they are weak.