Gen Z

My project is about Generation Z and the story behind it. Generation Z was born in between 1990-95 to 2000-10. Gen Z is one of the most confusing and muddled generations in history so far, and i’m here to untangle this story.

Part 1

What is Gen Z.

Gen Z has one of the most insane and confusing stories in modern history (so far). This story is important because this is the story of me. But before we get into that story, what exactly is Gen Z. While Gen Z has no real solid data on it, there is a basic consensus on what Gen Z is like. Gen Z has a very short attention span, they are great multi-taskers, very entrepreneurial, and they value individuality. This is what the typical Gen Z person is like. The average age range of your typical Gen Z Person is 7-21.

Ruby Ginsburg (Student 2020)
Ruby Ginsburg

Sean, it's nice that the topic you chose affects you and affects all of us because I can connect to it. You mention that Gen Z is confusing and I wish you had helped me understand why it is confusing and what you do understand about it. I really like your intro because it's short, sweet, and it makes me want to keep reading. Overall, good start and cool topic!

Micah Carrera (Student 2020)
Micah Carrera

You have started off good by explaining a little about what it is. If you could explain more about what it is, that would be good. You also should involve more content. Tell the reader how it affects the world and what type of issue it is.

Abraham Gayer (Student 2020)
Abraham Gayer

Maybe you could make your explanation of gen z more clear. when I read it the word Gen z appeared a lot and the link helped a little. you should probably put a few more hyperlinks if anything. also why are you passionate about gen z why are you writing about it.