GOOOOOOOOAL

To be honest, I didn't chat with anyone in live mocha or any other sites with chatting things. I did this because I know that if use the chatting method, I will be tempted to copy paste it in google translate. So I decided to speak to a person. Just like the Verizon telemarketer. It was really funny and lets say a bit awkward but he helped me a lot and he was really patient with me. 

​I didn't chat with anyone but I talked to my boyfriend who can speak fluently in Spanish and English. It was hilarious at first because we dont know what to talk about in Spanish. But then when we started to speak, it went on and on and on. It was actually nice because I know that if I chat with people and I don't know what they are talking about, I have the tendency to go to Google Translate to figure it out. But when we were talking, I dont have my computer with me and I cant translate it. So I have lets say a good practice with him because I actually learn more than just reading it. It was a nice practice to me because he also helped me with some vocabularies and helped me structure the sentence properly. It was also not awkward because I already know him and we don have to break the ice or some sort of thing. However, it was really hard and awkward when I started to talk to his mom. His mom cannot speak in English and only speak fluent and old Spanish. I'm still like a toddler when I speak Spanish and she speak really fast and use vocabularies that I dont even know of. It was hard but we kind of manage to communicate. I was really nice :)

About the skills that I want to improve on, I guess I'm almost there. I'm not a master already but I noticed that little by little, I'm getting there. The skills that I need to improve on is not an over night kind of development. I still need a lot of practice. I still stutter and have some hard time trying to find the right word but I noticed that I dont use english words as much as I used to. So kudos for that! 

Who did I speak with and why did I chose that person?

- I spoke with my boyfriend because it was easier for me than talking to a random stranger and being all awkward. 

What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?

- We pretty much talked about the weather and food. He likes rainy weather because it makes him sleepy. I also learned how to structure my sentences the right way. 

How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goal?
- This helped me a lot because the conversation was not awkward and it was easy to talk about. The vocabularies that I needed to the conversation is already well known, so yea. It was pretty nice. 

What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations?
- The not stuttering and spacing out. I actually did well on that. I use my hands to express what I want to say too much though but I think that's fine.