Growing To A Teen

​I pick out 3 different people depending on the part of Philadelphia they live in and interviewed them on there school life. I basically asked question of how school is and if they had any problems, what was their way of overcoming it.

Crossing boundaries means to create something new. It doesn’t mean to become a president but it means that you are going through a phase that was hard and you were successful with it. Crossing boundaries could be a good thing or a bad thing it all depends on what you are trying to do. It’s like working hard for something you want. Interview people and cutting them was hard. Each person said things that meant a lot but it had to be cut out . I learned that just because we all live in different parts of the city it doesn’t mean that we didn’t experience the same thing. I can say out of the 3 people I had interview I had at least a story to relate with each person I interviewed. When Mike said, “Do not procrastinate” I should of listened to him. I started my podcast on Sunday and I didn’t finish it until around 4 am. But I feel as if it was worth it because I feel proud of what I had done. When i read my feedback, it made me happy, because i had positive notes. But just like any other things i new it was missing something so all i did was just lower the music so people wouldn't get distracted by it, but they will get entertained. My strengths was editing the whole podcast but my weakness was trying to find things to cut out of the interview, because everything said was really good but i cant keep all of it.

edit 2