Growing up way to fast

Art thingy 2
Art thingy 2
After been giving the this test as I like to call it I found myself wanting to create more. So several of times i found myself coming home and drawing people in my household, one of them being my little brother jose. He is five and maybe not the best still model. This is what made this a challenge, which I enjoyed. I love this kid with all my heart and drawing him was a pleasure not only did he make it fun but he gave me an honest opinion through out the process. At a certain point I found him being a teacher to me.

The ending result is one of my favorites which is why i decided it would be best to post this one. I found myself drawing random things that went along with who he is. Being a high risk pregnancy for my mom his birth is a miracle. Which is why the clouds are drawn. They represent his calm peaceful side as well as him being my little angel. Also along with the clouds are lighting striking. I find him to be this little big ball of energy that makes me want to enjoy life even more.