Henninger Conversation, Post 1

• Who did I speak with and why did I choose that person?
    I spoke with a man named Sergio and he was a native spanish speaker. This man invited me to private chat and I asked him if I could ask him questions for a class of mine. He was very polite and accepted. 

• What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?
    I learned he was from spain. I asked about what kind of music was popular and what was on the radio. He told me what kind of music he listened to. He said he liked jazz and classical music.  

• How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goal?
    It helped me understand that is spain, they listen to the same types of music we do, only the artists are speaking spanish.

• What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations?
    I found very good answers to what types of music are popular in spain. I think it was good because he helped me understand that they don't only listen to flamenco or chahca or any other stereotypical spanish music. 

• What specifically do you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)rc
    I wish I had asked more questions about the culture and not specifically to Sergio.