Hikma Salhe : Media Fluency

I tried to make this slide incredibly easy and clear to understand. This way, people would not become confused as to what the message is. Making one slide to describe myself with least amount of words possible is very difficult. At first I made it like a professional and alot of words, but i realized that it would be too much.
   When i saw the link to Presentation Zen, I realized that I was doing it wrong. I needed to do techniques to make it simple yet effective.For my slide I chose many techniques to make my slide personal. One thing I did was to "bleed" the image. I found out about this technique from the website about Presentation Zen.

REFLECTION:

From the criticism I heard of my peers slides, I realized that I shouldn't overwhelm the people who are looking at it and the slide its self. I now know that I shouldn't add too many words and pictures. I have to  make my slide simple yet effective. If there are too many things at once, the focus of the slide will be lost. I did not make much changes and instead kept it very similar to my old slide. 
TECH