Hohenstein Macbeth Creative

For my creative part of my Macbeth project I made a diary.  I included entries that Macbeth may have written during each act.  In the beginning he talked about how much he loved power but how he wasn’t quite sure what was going to far to get it.  He then began talking of Lady Macbeth’s influence and his nervous he has been since the kill of Duncan.  At the end of the second entry he had decided to forget about it.  As he got farther into his power he spoke of more killing.  He decided to kill Banquo and then he wrote of how it scared him.  Then after going to the witches, he told the story and he told what he was thinking about what they had said and showed him.  He wrote as the prophecies began to come true and he wrote after he was killed.  As he goes on the entries become more erratic and confusing.  You don’t quite understand the details although you get the general idea.  On the side of all of these entries I drew outlined images of Macbeth, beginning as a solider, strong and proud and ending as simply a head on top of a pole. 

Hohenstein Macbeth Creative Presentation