Home Network- Moriah Lahr

a)  We have an old desktop computer that we rarely use, and two mac desktops that my dad uses to edit videos for work. We also have a landline phone that we give the number to  cashiers when they ask for our number so that our cell phones won't get spammed in phone calls. We have a television that we watch sports on and our TV is connected to a Wii, and XBOX, and Cable. We have three IPads that my younger sister uses for entertainment and my dad uses for work. We have four cell phones for my mom, dad, older sister, and me. Everyone in my family that has a phone besides my mom, has unlimited data for our phones. We also have 5 laptops. Two of them are me and my sisters school laptops, one is my mom's laptop, and the other two are my dad's laptops. 

b) I had an OMG moment when I realized how much technology we have in our house. I learned that home networking is sort of split up into two categories; wireless and wired. 

c) I would tell other people that have an ISP/ Home Network that having a router/ modem will help you to get things done a lot faster connected to the internet.