Home Network, Murphy

My Internet Service Provider (ISP) is Earthlink DSL, and we pay $39.95 a month ($488.40 a year). My internet comes in by the front of our basement, and arrives at the living room by a phone wire. This connects to the modem and router we have. From here, wifi connects our devices through the router. All of our internet-using devices that use wifi are four smart phones (I, my parents, and our student Jasmine), Jasmine's iPad, our printer, our Roku box, the family computer, my computer, and Jasmine's computer. I learned a lot about how we get internet to our devices, because I didn't know which things provided what services and the chain of how internet gets to things. The most interesting moment was when we drew our Home Networks after looking at them at home, because you see how all of those things work together and in what order they go in. Now I know how I actually get internet which I didn't know before and I think it's good to know it. I think what I would tell other people about having an ISP/Home network is to know how it works and make sure you look for affordable options! All home networks work similarly, and you don't want to get robbed of your money! Be a smart internet buyer:)

mind mapping software