Home Network-Sam Friedman

a. What is connected to my L.A.N. is my phone, my mom's phone, my computer, my mom's computer, my ps4, our google home, our wii, and our tv/cable box.

b. I learned that all my devices connect to the internet through a modem/router.

c. I would say be careful because wifi providers will try to scam you based on the cable. They say that it will go faster but it won't.

Akossiwa Koffi (Student 2021)
Akossiwa Koffi

I like how your lines are set up in a sort of complex web. I notice that there are a lot of wireless devices on your network. I wonder if all these devices are connected to each other in any way

Akossiwa Koffi (Student 2021)
Akossiwa Koffi

Xin Yi Zou (Student 2021)
Xin Yi Zou

I noticed that you organized the devices at the bottom while the top was connecting the airport to the modem and the modem and your house connected to the world wide web.

Kankoue Folly (Student 2021)
Kankoue Folly

I noticed that your system is complex I wonder why you chose these line What if you had more things connected to it would it slow down your internet or make it more complex