Home Network - Caleb McCreary

This chart (created using Lucidchart) represents my own home network. 1. Connected to my two routers, are four laptops, four phones, a television, an XBOX ONE, and two 3DS systems. 2. I didn't really have a singular 'OMG' moment, the whole process was pretty exciting. It was fun to get to learn about how my home network works, and ultimately get a better understanding of my house. 3. Be aware of the problems that you have, and find a way to fix them. It's easier than you'd think. If you need MULTIPLE routers/modems for your devices, find the cheapest and most effective device.

Caleb McCreary (Student 2021)
Caleb McCreary

This chart (created using Lucidchart) represents my own home network.

1. Connected to my two routers, are four laptops, four phones, a television, an XBOX ONE, and two 3DS systems.
  2. I didn't really have a singular 'OMG' moment, the whole process was pretty exciting. It was fun to get to learn about how my home network works, and ultimately get a better understanding of my house.
  3. Be aware of the problems that you have, and find a way to fix them. It's easier than you'd think. If you need MULTIPLE routers/modems for your devices, find the cheapest and most effective device.