Home Network - Elena Smith

1. On my internet connection, I have two phones, two laptops, one very old computer, one very old iMac, a Wii, an iPad and an iPad mini, and one Roku and one Apple TV
2. I thought it was interesting to remember how many devices me and my mom actually have with our internet connection. I also learned the difference between wired and wireless devices, which is good to know.
3. I think one of the most important things to know about getting a home network is knowing what you're going to need on your devices, whether it's the ability to watch videos or if you want to have unlimited text messages, it's better to know ahead of time. Also to never trust the package deals.

Antonia Solar (Student 2021)
Antonia Solar

I noticed that your home network is very complex. I wonder how many out of those devices you use and how many your mom uses. What if you reduced to one device per person? What device would you keep?

Zachary Sanders (Student 2021)
Zachary Sanders

I noticed how one of the TVs was off to the side showing that it was different to the other TVs saying that it was a Smart TV. I wonder how fast your internet runs. What if someone was able to bypass your security.

Sarah Cohen (Student 2021)
Sarah Cohen

I noticed that your project is very clear and easy to read, it shows how everything is connected without being super overwhelming. I wonder what would happen you took any devices you don't use off of the wifi.