Homework Network - Tyria Brown-Smith

1. On my local area network, i have a home phone, the ethernet, the router, my brother's xbox, the front room tv, my phone, my brothers phone, my moms phone, and my dads phone. they are all connected to the wifi except for the home phone, the house phone is just connected to the internet.

2. Yes, i did have an OMG moment when i found out some important facts about my wireless connection. I found out that Verizon Wireless sells Wi-Fi hotspot devices, and home Internet services includes 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice that can power a home's wireless network and connect up to 10 devices and a home phone.

3. An ISP (Internet service provider) is a company that provides individuals and other companies access to the Internet and other related services such as web site building. An ISP has the telecommunication line access required to have a special presence on the Internet. The larger ISPs have their own high speed so that they are less dependent on the telecommunication providers and can provide better service to their customers. Among the largest national and regional ISPs are AT&T WorldNet, IBM Global Network, MCI, Netcom, UUNet, and PSINet.