How to re-locate a license and title/register a vehicle.

Donna Survillo

Flow Chart

Ayanna and I worked together on this project and we chose the topic "Driver's License and Car Registration/Titling." This shows the process in which it takes to switch from one state license to another state and registering a vehicle. It was a fairly interesting and easy process. We gathered the paperwork and filled it out. We also worked together on putting together a LucidChart to visually show the process. 

The paperwork, in itself, was very self explanatory. There were a few things that I needed to clarify with Lauf and the website, but for the most part, it was very easy and simple. It wasn't long or anything and the font was legible. I was very happy with the simple process of paperwork. 

The fact that we need so many different pieces of "evidence" that we're a citizen and a resident of the address that we place on the paper is something that I would change. I understand that it's needed, but it's a hassle to get every little piece of paper that most people have stored away in hard to get places for the mere fact that they don't get misplaced. But in all, I do understand that it's needed and necessary. 

I feel as though the systems have become so complicated because we have so many problems with identity theft and such. They're just being careful to make sure that the person is the person they claim to be. It's very important. Just like the citizenship and residential papers, it's very important that the government systems know for a fact that these people are who they say they are.

Overall, this project was fairly interesting and easy. I enjoyed working with Ayanna as she's very helpful. I wouldn't mind doing a project like this again. This project helped me to better understand the way to transfer your license from one state to another and the way a car is registered and titled.

iChat Image(124284608)
iChat Image(124284608)