https://scienceleadership.org/blog/create

Tech blog post picture
Tech blog post picture

Hello my fellow classmates. My name is Christopher Jacobs and today I am  going to show you guys my project that defines me and shows some things you may or may not already know about me. The picture I  have shows many things about me that represents my overall life and how I think. For example the Sonic in the background shows my overall love for the series and love for videogames in general which is supported by the Overwatch logo and the Playstation logo. This picture defines me in a number of other ways as well such as the Marvel logo is a big part of my life as I adore the comics and the movies not as much. What influenced me to use the pictures I did was just some real hard thinking about what truly defines me but is still simple enough to be a picture that’s easily understandable. This picture overall describes a big chunk of my life that I feel comfortable in sharing without it all getting too deep. What I learned is things on how I should design my slide like inputting big letters with colors that pop out and to make the circle of attention and many other things. This picture is not my final one but I will discuss why I changed it, I changed it because I simply feel as if it was too much and I could do better and considering this should be a billboard, I feel as if it's something you wouldn't be able to skim it and see everything in the picture, especially on a highway.