Art- Christopher Jacobs

Screenshot 2017-12-07 at 10.58.44 PM.pdf
     From the critique of my slide I learned mainly about 2 things. I learned from my group that the main problem was, that there was too much to focus on and there was a lot to look at. I myself actually thought of this and made a different one before but I felt that it was really rushed and did not have as much as time and work put into it as I wanted it too. I completely revised my slide and decided to make the slide all one topic. After a lot of thinking (and I mean A LOT) I finally came to a conclusion that I would choose something that truly defines me and that shows my true personality of being very creative. Some of these sources were websites I found while just surfing through the internet. I used a lot of different elements and even talked to a good friend of mines who has been working on design his whole life. I decided I would go with a simpler approach with a colorful background and pictures to contrast it due to them being black and white. I learned a lot during this project and I can proudly say I am proud of what this is now and I hope everyone who looks at this can enjoy my project.