HWS!

So after school today I went to my mother's job to volunteer for Isaiah Thomas' campaign. After about 2 hours of making facebook post, calling companies for donations, and writing my opinion about the campaign my mother and I went finally went home. While driving down my block me and my mom were talking everything and I completely forgot about the mailbox. When we pulled up to the house my mom and I stopped and looked the mailbox and then looked at each other, we both knew. We continued talking until she finished parking, and then I got out of the car and headed straight for the mailbox. For some reason I had a feeling, like today was the day. The mailbox was completely closed so I was expecting the worse. When I opened it, there it was. A big white envelope that said "Hobart and Williams Smith Colleges", I damn near ripped that thing open with my teeth. I pulled out a blue and green folder that said "Classes of 2015". I went streaming down the steps to my mom, "I got in! I got in!" I love that mailbox :)