I Am Myself

Inspiration
Inspiration

I am J'Lynn. I like to be called Jay. Pineapple Tupperware is a name that I admire. I was born in 1999. I love animals. I have 3 cats. I feed more outside. If I could have any animal in the world it would be a Tiger. My favorite movies are Shrek and The Spongebob Squarepants Movie. I know every word to those two movies and I can get really annoying when trying to watch them. I am buoyant. I am a happy person. I like to make others happy. I want to make others happy. I like to dance. I think I'm pretty good at it. I love rock music. I love all types of music. I don't actually know what I look for in music. I just hear something nice and want to hear it again. I'm learning to play the electric guitar. I enjoy writing poetry. It helps me to express myself and my emotions. I like to make movies. I want to be a filmmaker when I get older.

I'm a weird person. I just want friends that understand me. Making friends are hard for me because I'm a book and my cover is very influential. People judge me... a lot. I try to change myself, but I shouldn't. People still judge me. I don't know why. I try to stay away from the negativity. I'm not well. I have anxiety, lesser than average. I can be depressed at times. I'm really sick, but I'm safe. People are what make me sick. They are contagious. I dislike a few things. I only hate one thing, bullies. I never hated myself. I try to make a difference in the world. "Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi. That is a quote that I memorized for a number of years now. It's my inspiration. My question is, how do you become that change if the world is persistent in changes? 

I am an introvert. I am different than others. I don't want to be normal. I believe that I have a  unique intellectual gift. Nothing supernatural, no sorcery or voodoo. I can see the potential in others. I believe that crying is a cycle. Crying is not an emotion. Emotions are what generates tears. Tears are my weakness. My weakness brings me shame. Shame makes me self conscience and this creates tears. But I am strong. I was voted most caring for my 8th grade yearbook. I am a counselor with psychological problems of my own. I'm only 15. I think I've said enough.