I believe

The high school experience I believe when you enter high school your secret won't be a secret anymore. High school teaches teenagers a lesson. In high school is where we cry laugh and live out our teenage years. I believe that high school is where relationships and friendships start and end. High school is a crazy but fun journey. I know that they we are going to have mistakes , broken friendships , broken relationships but it's all apart of life. Everybody is not your friend. Not everybody is going to like you. ¨ You're not going to fit in¨ ¨ She is so immature¨. Be open to changes. HS really presents you with more options, more viewpoints, more ideas. Keep your old friends, and make new friends very carefully. They are usually harder classes strict teachers, more classrooms, more friends and more freedom. High school is like a rollercoaster like pms where one day you're happy sad then nervous and scared. It all happens so fast that you forget how to feel. Whatever goes arounds come back around. You thought your dirty little secret was so safe and nobody heard of it . YOU'RE WRONG. You may never be safe in high school. I can say experience in high school is not forgettable. My high school will be apart of me because it made me. I found my personality and it because more enhanced. In middle school, I had only one group of friends I hung with; but in high school i expanded my social circle and started talking to everybody. I really witnessed myself growing as a person. I was never really shy when I was in middle school, but I was not as vocal. Highschool taught me how to be vocal and express myself and my opinions. I feel comfortable, because of the independence my school gives. It showed me the blind side of the world I never knew about the world. It showed me to be confident in myself, it showed me that you will never be like anybody else. God made you so you will have to love what he made. I learned to love myself. I learned that your not going to be like everyone else because life is going to be different and we were going to go separate ways. High school can also be a be a traumatic experience for people or it can be exciting for people. It´s all different for people. I think high school is a place where people will feel comfortable to come out and finally who they actually are. It might be a difficult transition for some people because they have to go through the things that comes with being LGBT. Identity is a big part of high school. Identity makes you stand out in school and you choose to and its different. I feel comfortable, because of the independence my school gives. We can have our phones out much more, it is more interactive, and it feels like my second home. I like that my school is fun. There is so much more to say, but this an experience i will never forget.

The high school experience

I believe when you enter high school your secret won't be a secret anymore. 
High school teaches teenagers a lesson. In high school is where we cry laugh and live out our teenage years. I believe that high school is where relationships and friendships start and end. High school is a crazy but fun journey. I know that they we are going to have mistakes , broken friendships , broken relationships but it's all apart of life. Everybody is not your friend. Not everybody is going to like you. ¨ You're not going to fit in¨ ¨ She is so immature¨. Be open to changes. HS really presents you with more options, more viewpoints, more ideas.
Keep your old friends, and make new friends very carefully. They are usually harder classes strict teachers, more classrooms, more friends and more freedom. High school is like a rollercoaster like pms where one day you're happy sad then nervous and scared. It all happens so fast that you forget how to feel. Whatever goes arounds come back around. You thought your dirty little secret was so safe and nobody heard of it . YOU'RE WRONG.
You may never be safe in high school. I can say experience in high school is not forgettable. My high school will be apart of me because it made me. I found my personality and it because more enhanced. In middle school, I had only one group of friends I hung with; but in high school i expanded my social circle and started talking to everybody. I really witnessed myself growing as a person. I was never really shy when I was in middle school, but I was not as vocal. Highschool taught me how to be vocal and express myself and my opinions. I feel comfortable, because of the independence my school gives.  It showed me the blind side of the world I never knew about the world. It showed me to be confident in myself, it showed me that you will never be like anybody else. God made you so you will have to love what he made. I learned to love myself. I learned that your not going to be like everyone else because life is going to be different and we were going to go separate ways. High school can also be a be a traumatic  experience for people or  it can be exciting for people. It´s all different for people. I think high school is a place where people will feel comfortable to come out and finally who they actually are. It might be a difficult transition for some people because they have to go through the things that comes with being LGBT. Identity is a big part of high school. Identity makes you stand out in school and you choose to and its different. I feel comfortable, because of the independence my school gives. We can have our phones out much more, it is more interactive, and it feels like my second home. I like that my school is fun. There is so much more to say, but this an experience i will never forget.