Believe in God, not in religion

I believe on God. But I don’t consider myself to any religion.

My mother was educated in a catholic home.  She never was very religious, but she felt the need to rise me and my siblings in catholic values. As many of the children's, I was baptized when I was a baby. I went to catholic schools, with nuns (the nuns only were there, and taught religion class but the rest of the teachers were normal teachers). When I was a child I believe in God, because was something they told me since I was small, and is still in my head.

I started to question the existence of God when I studied other religions, jew and muslims basically. I didn’t understood the differences. What’s the difference between a Jew, christian or muslim? The first though is they believe in different gods. Muslims pray to, Jew to Jehovah, christians to God. But there is really a difference?

All the things they do, make no sense. They say that God is everywhere, but you are a bad christian if you don’t go to the church every. The difference to go the hell or heaven is if you say a bunch of worlds every day. They read a book that contradict many times, but they do every thing as real.

You can’t do anything during Sabat, and in Ramadan you can’t eat. From my point of view nothing of this have any sense.

The faith should not control for anybody. If you believe in something, you should feel free to pray and believe in whatever you want.

Now, I see the hypocrisy of much of them. Many priest talk about help the other, but they build huges houses for them. The fight for any child have rights, but when is homosexual and doesn’t deserve this right anymore. This things make me go away from the religion. Things like the richest christian never had donated a penny to charity, but others people  like Bill Gates did. For them is just a excuse for don't feel bad with himself.

People like me say that we are atheists, because is hard to explain what really we think. Sometimes, arguing with people, they don’t understand that I believe in a god, but not consider myself in any religion. Maybe you can think why I still believe in God after all of this. The answer is easy. Some values for the moral are necessary for mew.