I officially Hate the dentist!

Today I left early to go to the dentist. Last time I went I found out I have 6 cavities, so today I was going to get 3 filled in. I didn't think much of it as I walked down market to 16th st. When I got there the dentist was friendly as always. He kind of reminds me of that grandpa that slips you money in a handshake. Anyway, they got started soon after I got arrived. He numbed my mouth first, and I did not understand the seriousness of that until I tried to laugh at his corny little joke. The then he pulled out this tiny little Satan's drill and started digging and scrapping, and digging and scrapping so more. It was the worst pain, EVER! Then he left, and another one came in to actually do the filling. Then she pulled out these huge tools and drilled them into my teeth! OH MY GOD! I hate her now. She left and then another one came in, to do the cleaning. Which doesn't sound too bad, right? NO! She started scrapping on every single tooth with that little pointy thing! I hate her now, too. When it all finished I was told to rinse, but the water just fell out the side of my face. As I stared at my numb I couldn't stop thinking about how hungry I was, and the fact I couldn't eat for another 2 hours. The worse thing about it is...I have to go back tomorrow to get the other side done!