In My Perspective....

IMAG0195
IMAG0195
What is and how did I do this project?
For this project we had to make a wall in the art room using orothaganal and horizontal lines. Using a vanish point (point in the middle of the paper) to make the picture look more realistic and 3D. 

The Process
In order to do this project I had to make a square in the middle of the paper. In order to make the vanishing point I had to put a point in the middle of the square. I had to count the tiles on the ceiling and make them by drawing lines from the vanishing point. Everything from the picture is from the vanishing point which makes it look more realistic.

What was easy/hard?
The easiest thing to learn was making the ceiling tiles it was kind of hard in the beginning but i got it later on. The hardest thing to learn was making the box in the middle of the paper. our teacher set us up by giving us paper that didnt have even dimensions. When i measured it was hard to find the exact middle so i had to measure and estimate.

One person who i think did well...
I think Victoria Odom did a great job with the perspective drawing. I love how she did the objects and desks using the vanishing point. That was an area where I had trouble.