In The Eye of the Tiger

Hosts: Nick, Jet, Terrance, & Sun-ra

In the final podcast we discuss the authors intent. At the end of the book we see that Balram has gone full circle, becoming the rich business man that he hated and murder yet he still feels free. We also talk about how he justifies his action and whether or not his reasoning are valid.

d2oaw3p-fcd7e7a7-96c9-447b-a139-2afa3e203ded
https://www.wevideo.com/view/2929477596

Phoebe Cole (Student 2023)
Phoebe Cole

This was a great final episode of this podcast. I enjoyed hearing your thoughts on the book. I think that it was interesting that you brought capitalism into the podcast as well.

Jerron Crawford (Student 2023)
Jerron Crawford

The discussion was never dull to me I always got more and more interested in the book because of you all. I feel as though I was sitting there with you all fully engaged

Devin Hang (Student 2023)
Devin Hang

This podcast was very entertaining. I like the talk about why the author would make their character into something they hate. The debates you had were strong and I like how you mentioned the way you all felt about the story. There was real and general interaction with each other.

Rami Boubekri (Student 2023)
Rami Boubekri

I really liked how you guys connected the book to capitalism and gave examples of how both relate. the conversation was unique and everyone contributed to the podcast.

Monica Acciavatti (Student 2023)
Monica Acciavatti

For a final podcast, I think this was done really well on all group member's fronts. Everyone provides very interesting points but more importantly, each podcast felt unique and flowed nicely each time. It felt like the topics brought up kind of came full circle and the overall discussions never felt dull or repetitive. You all also do a really nice job with bouncing off of one another's ideas and using each others ideas to form thoughtful responses and give even real-world examples so the reader can relate to it