Isabela Curtin's SLide

Izzys Me Mag Slide

This is my slide. At first glance it my look bland and simple, but each part of my slide represents an important part of me. I have summarized one major part of my me magazine into my slide, this major part is me having both Ecuadorian and Philadelphian heritage. The first photo is of the sunrise in Philly. I took this photo from my balcony, I used this photo to represent my time here in Philadelphia. The second photo is of a sunset in Ecuador, I used this to represent my time in Ecuador. I used sunsets and sunrises in my slide because of my fascination with them. I used a sunset and a sunrise respectively to show that they are diffrent places. The box in the middle is my favorite color, which also matches the sunset and sunrise. I hope you have liked this presentation.

The final part of my presentation is this quote that I resonate with. I just feel like together yet separate just sums up perfectly how I feel about living in Philly but being born in Ecuador. This slide is split into three different parts. I felt like this template was the most aesthetically pleasing. I used harmony in my slide because I kept the same pallet of colors.